Far Eastern Kindergarten Online Registration
Before proceeding to e-register your child, please read the following carefully:
**THERE IS A POSSIBLE FEE INCREASE IN YEAR 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The registration fee and deposit, once paid, will not be refunded if your child is withdrawn before the school commencement date.
1. ALL DATA required in the e-registration form and a RECENT PHOTO of your child (informal/formal) MUST BE PROVIDED.
Data include Chinese name (if applicable), and both parents’ particulars unless Marital Status is other than “Married" MUST be provided.
Failure to do so will render the registration as incomplete and will not be accepted. Re-entry/re-submission of ALL data/photo is required. Photo is to be in JPEG/PNG format only.
IMPORTANT: Click "Finish" button to submit the form.
2. Hard copies of the following, together with the cheque payment for the registration fee and deposit, must be submitted to the office once notified via email: (The office will not provide photocopying services)
- Both parents' IC (front) or Passport/Employment Pass/Dependent Pass(where applicable)
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport/Dependent Pass (where applicable)
- Child's Immunisation Record
- Child’s GIRO or CDA form
- Alumni Document (only applicable to FEK Alumni in Phase 3)
DO NOT UPLOAD THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS DURING E-REGISTRATION EXCEPT THE ALUMNI DOCUMENT (IN PHASE 3)
3. All the above documents are mandatory. Failure of submission by the deadline will render the registration as unsuccessful.
4. Phases of Registration:
Phase 1: 15 January to 31 January – Siblings of current students
Phase 2: 1 February to 14 February – Church Members
Phase 3: 15 February to 28 February– Alumni
Phase 4: 1 March onwards– Public
All registrations that do not qualify for the phase in which it was submitted will be deemed as void.
5. TRANSFER OF SESSION
Submit your request under Other Information > Other Remarks. The Wait List is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Click "Next" to proceed with registration.